AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world’s first API qualified synthetic motor oil in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL The First in Synthetics® to do the best job protecting your engine.
Maximizes Fuel Economy
Reduces Engine Wear
Consumption and Emissions
Excels in Extreme
Less High-Temperature Evaporation With AMSOIL
Lower Cold-Temperature Flow Properties With AMSOIL
Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL motor oils.
• Normal Service(3) – Up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
• Severe Service(4) – Up to 15,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.
• Replace AMSOIL Ea oil filter at the time of oil change up to 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first (other brands at standard OEM* intervals).
• In all non-gasoline fueled vehicle applications, extend the oil change interval according to oil analysis or follow the OEM* drain interval.
*OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer
(1) Engines operating under modified conditions(non-stock) are excluded from extended drain recommendations. Examples include the use of performance computer chips; non-OEM approved exhaust, fuel or air induction systems; and the use of fuels other than those recommended for normal operation by the manufacturer.
(2) Mechanically sound engines are in good working condition and do not, for example, leak oil or consume excessive amounts, are not worn out, do not overheat, do not leak anti-freeze and have properly working emission control systems. AMSOIL recommends repairing malfunctioning engines prior to the installation of AMSOIL synthetic oils.
(3) Personal vehicles frequently traveling greater than 10 miles (16 km) at a time and not operating under severe service.
(4) Turbo/supercharged vehicles, commercial or fleet vehicles, extensive engine idling, use of AMSOIL motor oil in vehicles with more than 100,000 miles without prior use of AMSOIL motor oil, daily short trip driving less than 10 miles (16 km), frequent towing, plowing, hauling or dusty condition driving.
AMSOIL Ea full-flow oil filters are designed for extended drain intervals. They stop smaller particles, flow more oil and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL full-flow oil filters.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Request a FREE 48 page Amsoil Catalog. NO obligation. Save money with
extended drain intervals and increased fuel economy.
REQUEST A FREE CATALOG NOW!
Vehicle lookup; look up your vechicle and find all lubricants, Trico wipers, filters, fluid capacities and more for your specific vechicle. LOOK UP YOUR VEHICLE NOW!
Request information on becoming an Amsoil Dealer. Start your own business, be your own boss and work your own hours. REQUEST INFORMATION ON BECOMING AN AMSOIL DEALER NOW!
AMSOIL Preferred Customers purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale cost, which is 20-25% less than regular retail prices. Preferred Customers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and the monthly AMSOIL magazine. Preferred Customer memberships may be renewed indefinitely for only $20/year, or $10.00 for 6 months. BECOME A PREFERRED CUSTOMER NOW!
Contact us with feedback, questions, or requests. We can mail literature, catalogs, or answer questions. Contact SyntheticOilHQ to ask a question.