Here is one of the best graphical comparisons of 2 stroke vs 4 stroke engines I’ve seen. Keep in mind, Amsoil offers products for both types of engines. Here’s more information on Amsoil 2 stroke products, and here is information on Amsoil 4 stroke products.
Use this link for a Free Amsoil catalog sent via US Postal Service, no obligation.
Amsoil advantages for 2 strokes;
- Helps prevents hard carbon deposits that cause exhaust power valve sticking and ring sticking.
- Superior lubricity controls cylinder, piston and bearing wear.
- Reduces smoke and odor associated with two-cycle engines.
- Helps prevent plug fouling.
- Provides exceptional SAE #4 cold temperature fluidity (-58°F pour point).
- Versatile and excellent for all types of recreational equipment.
- Protects against rust.
- Helps prevent pre-detonation from combustion chamber “hot spots.”
WordPress Tags: Four,Here,Keep,Amsoil,products,Free,catalog,Postal,Service,obligation,advantages,valve,Superior,cylinder,odor,cycle,temperature,Versatile,equipment,detonation,combustion,chamber,comparisons,enginesdownload wordpress plugin.Using a forum wordpress plugin? You should?