Beat the HEAT with Amsoil’s NEW Dominator® Coolant Boost – (and some other news)
Welcome to Amsoil from SyntheticOilHQ.com!
It has been extremely hot in the Midwest, and most areas of the US. There are a few things you can do in extemely hot weather to protect your vehicles, and minimize the chances of being broke down along the road somewhere.
Extreme heat is hard on rubber components, so pay special attention to;
- Check your belts that power your AC, engine fan, power steering and other components. You don’t want one of these breaking when it’s 105 degrees out there.
- Check your radiator hoses; the extreme heat can accelerate aging.
- Check your tires. Make sure they are properly inflated. Low tire pressures increase the tire temperature, and in extreme heat can contribute to blowouts and lower fuel mileage.
Extreme heat requires proper coolant;
- If you haven’t changed your radiator / engine coolant for a couple of years, it might be worth doing so now.
- Consider a non-toxic coolant like Amsoil’s Non Toxic Propylene Glyclol anti freeze.
- Consider Amsoil’s new product; Dominator Coolant Boost
New product that fits in with this topic;
- Amsoil Coolant Boost – Effective Heat Transfer, Enhanced Corrosion Protection. Dominator Coolant Boost is formulated with proprietary tiered surfactant technology, providing quick and effective heat transfer inside radiator and cylinder heads, which results in reduced operating temperatures, more efficient operation, increased horsepower and significantly reduced engine warm-up times in cold weather. Coolant Boost also contains a robust mixture of corrosion inhibitors that protect the radiator, heater core, water pump, cylinder heads, engine block and intake manifold from the damaging effects of corrosion. In dyno tests, this simple additive lowered operating temeratures almost 20 degrees.
- $11.10 / bottle retail, and only $8.35 if you are a Preferred Customer
New Website – SyntheticOilHQ
If you are interested, here are a few things we would appreciate as we continue to get our new website SyntheticOilHQ up and running. We launched this new site on April 1, and traffic has been doubling every month. We have a Blog, and hundreds of pages of content.
- If you can, please visit the new Synthetic Oil HQ site.
- If you like anything you see, please Tweet or share it using the "share" button on the top right.
- If you have a Twitter account, please follow us. You can use the link on the site, just follow us on Twitter here. We don’t Tweet a lot, but generally when we update the site, or the blog.
- If you have a minute to read the blog, please add comments. If you want to be an Editor on the blog, just let me know and I’ll let you post articles there.
- We also have a free automotive focused link exchange, please feel free to use that if you are interested.
- We are considering attending several local car shows in the fall, there will be more news. Anyone who is in KC who might be interested in assisting let me know.
- We are also interested in any testimonials. A short paragraph of what Amsoil products you like, how you use them, and a photo would be great, and we would post them on the website.
- We will be a vendor at the Gladstone Car and Motorcycle Show in October. We will have 2-3 dealers from our group there. Stay tuned for more information.
Forward and Reward offer (this offer is going to stay up for a while);
Synthetic Oil HQ is starting a free reward program to encourage sharing of this newsletter using the links below. It’s a simple, three step program that can win you a FREE Amsoil coffee cup, or free Amsoil insulated mug.
- Forward this email to a friend, co-worker, or neighbor who may be interested in Amsoil products. Use this link http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=1d8876c2e51cb7adebb97aca2&id=6c3d734afd&e=[UNIQID] or the link at the bottom of every email newsletter ("Forward to a Friend").
- Your friend places an Amsoil order over $40.00.
- You send me an email with your friends name and email, we verify in our records. Once verified, we send you the reward of your choice.
Amsoil Coffee Mug
Amsoil Stainless Steel Lined Mug
Please forward this email to any who might be interested by using the link below.
You’re receiving this email as a result of placing an Amsoil order, or requesting Amsoil information from SyntheticOilHQ.com. SyntheticOilHQ.com is your Independent Amsoil Synthetic Oil dealer.
Unsubscribe <<Email Address (so we know where to send the email)>> from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile
Our mailing address is:
6208 NW 104th Street
Kansas City, MO 64154
Copyright (C) 2010 SyntheticOilHQ All rights reserved.